Sunday, June 21, 2015

To All the Dads

Your kids have some special messages for all of you dads... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY from Bolivia!!

Alex: Love ya dawg, have a good Father's Day.
Annmarie: Happy Father's Day big bear! Love and miss you lots.
Claire: Hello father, I love you. Happy Father's Day!
Clint: I love you more than oranges and bananas combined.
Dylan: Happy Father's Day! I'm making a lot of friends. Love you.
Emily: Happy Father's Day! Love and miss you. Wish I was there to snapchat with you on your special day. Sorry mom that I forgot to get you a Mother's Day present. LOVE YOU to the moon and back homie!
Grace: Thanks for being the best dad EVER. Love you! And remember, snakes don't wear roller skates. Happy Father's Day.
Harrison: I am so sorry I'm not home to celebrate with you. You've been way too good to me. Love you dad -- Happy Father's Day!
Isabella: Happy Daddy's Day! Hope you enjoy the gifts and I hope they got there in time. Miss you and can't wait to see you, but don't worry because I'm having a good time. :) Love you.
Jack: Hey dad... go golfing. Happy Father's Day!
Jenna: 'Sup pa. Happy Father's Day -- have fun at the range. Love J-dawg. Also, hi Mr. Trammel.
Katie: Hi dad! Happy Father's Day. Love and miss you... hope you're not yelling at the TV too much. Give a hug to the cats for me.
Lisa: Hi daddy... I miss you and the dog. And the cat. Love you, Happy Father's Day!
Mady: Happy Father's Day Padre! So blessed to have such a wonderful dad. Love and miss you a ton.
Michelle: Happy Father's Day! Love and miss you. Have a good day--hope you're fishing.
Paul: I love you lorry loads. Thanks for being my dad.
Richard: I am going to play soccer -- you'll be proud of me. Happy Father's Day!
Sam: Happy Father's Day! I love you pops.
Sarah: Happy Father's Day! Love you to the moon and back. Miss you lots. We are having fun!
Tim: Don't ever tell me riddles. Happy Father's Day.
Trevor: Happy Father's Day Dad!  Couldn't have asked for a better example in my life.




(Claire and Annmarie were playing with some kids when this picture was taken)

No comments:

Post a Comment