Tuesday, July 2, 2013

God Making a Difference By Bailey Bolke

Wow -- today was amazing and hard at the same time. Waking up early was hard, but work was to be done! I got to talk to some amazing people today. Even though many felt sick and especially I felt very tired, we all worked hard. I'm so proud that everyone is hardly complaining and doing an amazing work for not only God but the Bolivian people as well.


I claimed a dog at the work site named Golden. He is such a good doggy, but he was mean and stole food from a very skinny, weak dog named Snow White. Teo, who works where we build, shared his testimony today, and it was very touching. I'm so blessed and grateful to be born in the family I was born into. I'm grateful my parents provided everything for me and are amazing parents. I thank Linzy for being my mom on this trip when I really wanted my own mother.



Tonight during worship this 4 year old who I never met before, Olivia, came up to me while we were singing and held my hand through all of the songs. It made me feel so happy and joyful. When her dad asked if she met a new friend she pointed straight at me and smiled. It was something small like that that made me so grateful for being here and meeting the people I have met.

- Bailey Bolke

No comments:

Post a Comment