Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dontcha Wanna Cancha Cancha. By Arianiz Agosto

Hola mis amigos!

Today we had a break from bricks and concrete and got to venture out into La Cancha, the biggest market in South America. I started out with 280 bolivianos and ended with one keychain, a braided hair extension, eight bracelets, three headbands, a backpack, a journal, a wallet, a scarf, a clutch bag, a reversible hat, and some serious swag pants. Enjoying a little bit too much that American money is worth just a tad more over here. Besides that though, it was so much fun just hanging out with everyone and enjoying different places in Bolivia!




Where's Dombo?

Some of the boys decided to get their hair done...


Got my swag on!
This trip has been an adventure, challenging me in ways that keep pushing me towards Christ. Having a smaller group of brothers and sisters to travel with has brought so much joy in my fellowship with them. I love getting to teach what God has taught me in my life and to listen to what God has been teaching all of these people around me. Though there are many things about this trip that I won't ever forget tonight's worship by far stood out to me the most. I have been struggling with feeling God's presence and have felt conflicted about my struggles however, I finally have been able to break down that wall tonight and I am beyond stoked for what the Lord has planned next!

Team Worship Time 
Miss you mom! Miss you dad! Miss you Machito! Miss you Jay! Miss you Gavin! Miss you Aligator! I'll see you soon :)

- Ari Agosto


No comments:

Post a Comment