Friday, August 1, 2014

Musings by Clint Park

As the cool, crisp Bolivian air beat upon the Bolivian team member Clint, he was awoken by an unknown being.

Now that would be a cool way to explain my adventures in Bolivia, but Dan and Linzy said I had to be "real" and explain "actual" events. So I will do that. 

Today was our last day of building. We were slightly tired from the events of yesterday. (VBS with kids, and downing six pieces of pizza), we were still able to get up, and do our daily devotionals. I went to my normal spot on Ben's bed, (sorry Ben) and read my chapters in Mark for that day. As usual, I went ahead and ended up reading into the next days devotional.

As we headed out to the work site, I started to notice that the church started to take shape. It has been only a week and already the church is near completion. I also found out how easily I can get distracted. Especially like when writing this blog. The rest of the day followed of us laying brick, throwing brick, catching brick, using a pulley to bring brick up to the second floor... The rest just followed like so.





As the day settled, we circled with the Bolivians and with thanks and prayer, we ended our last day of building. I will never forget the people I met here, and with the progress we have made in only a few days, this building will be completed in no time. I am sure God will have amazing plans for this building.



I'm not sure who will be reading this blog, but shout out to my parents, brothers Calvin and Colin, my fish, friends, family, and doughnut that I am hoping to eat when I get back. 

Ciao,

Clint Park

P.S. heres a cat░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░▄░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄▄░░▄░░░█░▄▄▄░░░
░▄▄▄▄▄░░█░░░░░░▀░░░░▀█░░▀▄░░░░░█▀▀░██░░
░██▄▀██▄█░░░▄░░░░░░░██░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██░░
░░▀██▄▀██░░░░░░░░▀░██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██░
░░░░▀████░▀░░░░▄░░░██░░░▄█░░░░▄░▄█░░██░
░░░░░░░▀█░░░░▄░░░░░██░░░░▄░░░▄░░▄░░░██░
░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▀░░
░░░░░░█▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░░░░████▀░░███▀░░░░░░▀███░░▀██▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

No comments:

Post a Comment